martedì 12 gennaio 2016

MY LIFE

MY HISTORY
My name is Roberta Gravano. I was born on January the 14th 2002, in Gaeta, Italy. My parents are both italian, and we have always lived in Campania, in a little city called Mondragone. My mother is a cook and my father is an entrepreneur, and they work together. In fact, they manage a take-away food shop called "Sapore". My mum cooks very well!!

SCHOOL
When I was five, I frequented the primary school "Gianni Rodari" in Mondragone. Then, I went to the secondary school "Michelangelo Buonarroti". Last year, on September, I started the linguistic lyceum "Galileo Galilei" in my city. I really like this school address because I love languages and foreign culture. I go to school from Monday to Friday, a quarter past eight to a quarter past one. We don't wear a uniform and we have a ten minutes break, and sometimes we have a lot of homework. My favourites subjects are Spanish, Italian, History and, of course, English! But I don't really like maths...

INTERESTS
I love reading: especially classics and fantasy sagas. I read a lot of sagas like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games... I like listening to music, and I usually listen to rock music. In my free time I also spend some time with my friends, like Arianna (my best friend), Michela and Carmela. We often do homework together or go to the cinema. I love cinema, and I enjoy watching old movies, like Charlie Chaplin's movies, but my favourite is "L'attimo fuggente". I follow some tv series too, and my favourite one is "Doctor Who". I don't really like sports... because I'm a bit lazy!

HOME LIFE
Home life is pretty normal. My mum and my dad both work so I sometimes help in the house. During the week they work until five and when they come back home, if i have finished my homework, we normally watch a movie together on TV and stuff like that. I also go to the gym three times a week. On Saturday morning I wake up very late and I have lunch at my aunt's home. In the afternoon I hang out with my friends. On Sunday morning I spend some time with my friends again until half past one, and when I return home I usually have lunch with all my family at home, and in the evening I go out with mum and dad.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento